This is a list of dozens of resources compiled for students at Humber College and the University Guelph-Humber.

Student Services Staff for Resources

The Student Services Staff at Humber College are available to call and refer you to a service you may need, answer your questions, direct you to resources or talk about how you are doing.

IGNITE/Humber Emergency Relief Fund

IGNITE Student Union has contributed $250,000 to a combined IGNITE/Humber Emergency Relief Fund amid the COVID-19 pandemic to help students finish the semester.

From Humber College: Students who require emergency funding and wish to apply should email and include a brief outline of their financial need.

Students will be asked to complete a budget sheet & short statement about how the COVID-19 situation is affecting their finances. Please note that students must be currently enrolled in a Diploma/Degree/Ontario Graduate Certificate/Ontario Certificate program in order to apply for funding.

Students will receive a response within 2 to 3 days for applications submitted online.  

The award amount is based on individual assessed need.

For more information regarding the emergency Financial Need Bursaries, please visit or email

If you were denied and would like to share your experience, consider this unofficial survey.